It's just not worth it...

Jim Herrmann kclug at ItDepends.com
Fri Mar 7 04:55:14 CST 2003

At this very moment, I'm downloading Mandrake Linux 9.1 RC2 at 234Kb/s.
I don't know what you're talking about.  I had a hell of a time finding
a mirror from which I could download a copy of Phoebe.  Red Hat mirrors
are at least as bad, if not worse than Mandrake's.  Try this:
ftp://mirror.mcs.anl.gov/pub/Mandrake-iso/i586
To get RC2.  Wait until I'm done though. ;-)  Another 14 minutes for
200Mb.  :-)

For Mandrake updates, I use the server in Utah.  I've always had good
luck with it.

HTH,
Jim