SendMail service

Seth Dimbert s.dimbert at fhmr.com
Fri Mar 7 01:40:46 CST 2003

I've asked this question before, but I might not have given enough
information.

I have a server on my desk at home (right here next to me). Thanks to the
generous help of some people on this list, I've got it set up to serve
pages, suing Apache, MySQL and php. It currently serves a PostNuke site that
I use to test new modules and code and I'm trying to set up a phpBB
demonstration for the KC MacCORE Macintosh Users Group.

Problem is that the machine does not run sendmail, so people can't register
for the phpBB. That make sense? They can say, "I want to register!" but the
machine can't reply with a password via e-mail.

I'm able to let people into the box via SSH or WebMin. If anyone thinks they
can help me get sendmail working, please let me know off-list.

Thanks a million,

-SD