RBL's was returned email

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Sat Jun 28 14:13:50 CDT 2003

Quoting Hanasaki JiJi <hanasaki at hanaden.com>:

> I thought all the free RBL's were gone?  whats still up and a good one
> or ones?

Once again, I refer anyone interested in running a secure Linux system to
David Ranch's Trinity OS docs:
http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~dranch/LINUX/TrinityOS/cHTML/TrinityOS-c.html

dnl#
FEATURE(dnsbl, `bl.spamcop.net', `Mail rejected - Open spam relay - see
http://spamcop.net/bl.shtml? $&{client_addr}')dnl
dnl# FEATURE(dnsbl, `unconfirmed.dsbl.org', `Rejected - See
http://www.dsbl.org/')dnl
FEATURE(dnsbl, `list.dsbl.org', `Rejected - See http://www.dsbl.org/')dnl
FEATURE(dnsbl, `relays.osirusoft.com', `Rejected - See
http://relays.osirusoft.com/')dnl
FEATURE(dnsbl, `relays.ordb.org', `Mail rejected - Open spam relay - see
http://ordb.org/')dnl