Apache log handling

jd0g mail at justinmwright.com
Sat Jun 28 00:49:02 CDT 2003

Each virtual host can have their own log file (common and access logs) and
can be pointed to anywhere, like the user's home directory.  For example:

<VirtualHost xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx>
    ServerAdmin webmaster at somehost.com
    ServerName www.somehost.com
    ServerAlias somehost.com
    DocumentRoot /usr/home/somehost/htdocs
    ErrorLog /usr/home/somehost/somehost.com-error_log
    CustomLog /usr/home/somehost/somehost.com-access_log common
</VirtualHost>