ATT DSL

Kurt kessler2k at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 27 03:24:58 CDT 2003

I would definitely check out dslreports.com and see
what others around the country have to say about them.
Though you will have to take some of it as user
stupidity, alot of reviews will be on there to give
you an idea about customer service, outages, etc. Also
nice to check speeds compared to other users in your
area.

Kurt