ATT DSL

Adam Davis ald at dovienya.net
Fri Jun 27 02:38:48 CDT 2003

Hey, all.

I just got a notice that AT&T DSL service is available in my area.

Right now, I've got AT&T Worldnet (Dialup) for home/office and also
RoadRunner (the home stuff) for home.  It looks like I could put that all
into one bill (perhaps completely eliminate the need for a dialup bill, if
the DSL service'll also have an extra 'dialup' line).

Anyone used AT&T DSL or have any thoughts on it?  Despite the listed
requirements, I'm sure I could get it hooked up through my Linux
router.  However, I've heard less-than-nice things about SWB.  Would any
form of DSL be any better than cable?

Just curious if anyone knew anything.

~Adam Davis