linux use in the area Re: ecommerce hosting services]

admin at kclinux.net admin at kclinux.net
Tue Jun 24 03:36:20 CDT 2003

I'll have to agree with Aaron on this one.  Especially since the time is now
bumped up even earlier, and all the way down town, I don't have the time to
go to the meetings.  Now if I just happen to be downtown at 5:00pm or so, I
would stop by.  But all of my clientelle are either way up north (Liberty),
west (Bonner Springs), east (Independence), or south (OP) of downtown.

Plus working on computers all day, I'm not really interested in more hours
playing on computers in the evening. If computers was just a hobby, then
yes, I would probally be more interested in going.