Local mail not working -- QMAIL

cdowns cdowns at angrypacket.com
Thu Jun 19 22:40:41 CDT 2003

Bradley,
mail is another application for local mailing local / external messages,
It may not even know about your new smtp server. if you followed the
qmail instructions carefully you should have disabled sendmail.

anyway follow this power how to check your qmail installation.

yes I wrote this one ;)

http://www.drippingdead.com/howto/bsdqmail

~!>D