Ximian connector

David Holland david at gotoacs.com
Thu Jun 12 18:18:27 CDT 2003

Cool!  I forgot about Crossover Office.  I'll check in to it.  The
company I work for is shifting over to an Outlook based tracking system
for all the tickets, jobs, contacts, etc. and this makes using Linux
more challenging.  Part of the problem is that this new software
requires a very updated version of outlook 2002 so I'll need to be able
to update Outlook under linux.
I can run terminal services and get to Outlook that way, but I need the
data in Exchange while I'm onsite.  Also, I'd rather do as much as I can
in Linux and only depend on Windows when I have to.

David