Network usage

David Holland david at gotoacs.com
Wed Jun 11 19:49:40 CDT 2003

My employer has asked me to find a utility that will monitor LAN web
usage.  Specifically, who is going where, when, for how long, etc.
Various searches on Google find internet providers that supply these
services but I'm looking to sell this software to my customers.  The
network configurations vary as well.  In some cases I'll be working with
Win2k as a DNS or Exchange server or no server at all and just a router
or PIX firewall.  I welcome any suggestions.

Thanks,

David