Squirrelmail question

numa at thenuma.com numa at thenuma.com
Thu Jan 30 18:51:45 CST 2003

Well, as far as the current squirrel question goes.  It appears that his
entire sendmail config works perfectly, including IMAP.  So, I would say
that your problem was, interesting.  The rpm that installed the patch
should have mailconf to fix any changes it made.  Webmin is useful, and as
I understand it, it is going through some growing pains for the past few
months.  for example, look at the ui changes that have happened recently.
Kris