Squirrelmail question

Charles Mallahan Jr. HaveAGreatDay at mallahan.net
Thu Jan 30 16:58:20 CST 2003

I had the same problem, I went into webmin in the sendmail server section,
I clicked on domain mapping.  Then I clicked on the "click here" which
took me to reconfiguring sendmail, which I did.  Must be from the patches
that came down awhile back on RHN, I never reconfigured.  Once I did this,
I could forward and reply to emails.