IMP vs Squirrelmail

admin at kclinux.net admin at kclinux.net
Tue Jan 28 22:16:14 CST 2003

I use Imp/Horde for my company email, and use SquirrelMail for my
customer's email.  Ive had SquirrelMail "hiccup" a couple times, but
nothing that going back a page or reloading the webpage didnt cure.  Imp
I've only had a problem when installing the calander addon, but that was
100% my error, and has been solid the rest of the time.  Imp/Horde has
templates support.  SquirrelMail I dont think does, but is easily
customizable.  So it's honestly a toss up in my view.  Both some of the
best free webmail packages available.