Thank you for your very positive feedback

Duane Attaway dattaway at dattaway.org
Fri Jan 24 23:57:19 CST 2003

On Fri, 24 Jan 2003, Jeremy Fowler wrote:

> gathering on the plaza for a battle royal between the Kansas LUGs and the
> Missouri LUGs. Jim "The Priest" Herrmann vs. Dustin "The Butcher" Decker... It

In my not so unbiased opinion, I think there ought to be a Ward Parkway
Plaza Linux Users Group (WPPLUG.)  It just so happens I live on Ward
Parkway Plaza and I believe it would be cool to have a meeting of hackers
in my heavily computerized bomb shelter.

(my new hours at work (2pm-11pm Sun-Thur) conflict with every meeting
currently out there, so I gotta do something!)

--
Why drive a car when you can ride a bike?
http://attaway.net                 http://counter.li.org   user #142150