Thank you for your very positive feedback

Jeremy Fowler jfowler at westrope.com
Fri Jan 24 23:47:47 CST 2003

KCK? Pssssh, whatever.... Everyone knows it's the Kansas City, **Missouri**
Linux User Group. Can't just up and move it to Kansas. That would be a terrible
thing to do! And I'm sure that would be the first step, the next thing you know
someone would move it to JOCO and the then we would have to rename the group
JOCOLUG!! Just think of all the damn propaganda material we would have to throw
away! I mean, maybe you guys can branch out and start your own KCKLUG and do
your own thing like those silly ILUG people. How's that working out BTW? I mean,
if we all start up our own little LUGs around the area we would probably start
battling it out Gangs of New York style. I can just see it now, everyone
gathering on the plaza for a battle royal between the Kansas LUGs and the
Missouri LUGs. Jim "The Priest" Herrmann vs. Dustin "The Butcher" Decker... It
wouldn't be pretty... So, leave enough alone, if it ain't broke - don't fix it!
My $1.25.