Communitech info

Eric R. rossiter at discoverynet.com
Fri Jan 24 16:10:21 CST 2003

During our recent COLO research, I was quite please with everything I
learned about NetStandard.  I was pleased with their facility and the
personnel employed there.  Everyone from the Walt Lane on down was very
friendly, and bent over backwards to make sure that we had all the
information needed.

http://www.netstandard.net/

Have a quality day,

Eric