Communitech info

admin at kclinux.net admin at kclinux.net
Fri Jan 24 15:52:24 CST 2003

Thank you so much for this info.  Now I need to find a new local colo ISP
that is reliable, before Communitech screws me up. Anyone here have any
suggestions on excellent rates and excellent uptimes? (Dont suggest
Grapevine, been there done that, never again.)

http://kansascity.bizjournals.com/kansascity/stories/2003/01/20/story1.html