On my way to KC... a little help?

Jeffrey R Perry siplewer at juno.com
Thu Jan 16 18:05:36 CST 2003

Just look at the snow removal on a day like today, KCMO (Midtown, where I
live) will be waiting for the thaw while Kansas streets (Johnson County)
will be driveable. That's a pretty good barometer.

However, I do like living in Midtown but were I working in Lenexa, I'd
look around the old town Lenexa area (great Bike Shop there, BTW) as a
place to live and play. With the KU Edwards campus just down the road for
MBA studies, I think your needs might be pretty well met.

You know the value of this.

Jeff