On my way to KC... a little help?

Jim Herrmann kclug at ItDepends.com
Thu Jan 16 06:21:50 CST 2003

>has been expanding big time over the years with new houses and luxury
>apartments.  But OP has it's flaws too.  Several apartment complexes in
>south Overland Park (135th st area) has been having problems with auto

It's called suburban blight!

>nothing around KC is perfect.  Just dont move to KCKS or KCMO. (move to a
>suburb.)

Yes, if you are into living in a place where all the houses look the
same, and you are required by your neighbors to keep you lawn watered,
fertilized, and pruned to within an inch of it's life, then by all
means, please move to Johnson County.  If you enjoy freedom, and abhore
being told what to do with your own property, which I assume you do
since you use Linux, then you should consider KCKS.  You know the
difference between WY county women and JO county women?  No, I better
not go there on the list.  ;-)

Living comfortably north of the Kansas River, with half the mortgage,
Jim Herrmann