On my way to KC... a little help?

Matt Graham linux at bizniche.com
Thu Jan 16 05:23:57 CST 2003

Looks like I'm on my way to KC come Summer.  (Accepted the Job.)

The only problem is . . . I don't know anything about the place.  Here
in Salt Lake City, I know about the "sides" of the city.  The west side
isn't that great to live in...but it's cheaper.  The east side is
nothing with Yuppies with 3 PHD's each.

Can anyone tell me about the "zones" around KC?  I'll be working in
Lenexa, so I'd want to be _sortof_ close to that.

I'm gathering that Overland Park / Lenexa is pretty Ritzy!?!  Will I get
more bang for my buck planting my family (wife and son) somewhere else
close by?  I must be close enough to attend meetings, right??

Since I'm a total KC n00b, I'd love ANY comments or feedback (or
warnings).

Thanks,
Matt

--