Server Cabinets or Racks

Kurt Kessler kessler2k at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 15 05:38:34 CST 2003

I know what you are talking about, but for the life of
me cant remember the name of it. It changed recently
if i remember right. But yes, cool place, way cool.

Kurt

--- admin at kclinux.net wrote:
> Oh man!  I found a jewel of a store in Raytown off
> of 63rd (several blocks
> east of Blue Ridge).  I cant remember the name or
> exactly where it is, when
> I went I rode with someone, which is now in Denver
> without email and havent
> recieved his new number yet.  Has anyone else found
> this place and could
> provide some info?  My friend got a full rack for
> $200 (used).
>
> Steven Elling said:
> > Does anyone know of any companies in the KC Metro
> Area that sell used
> > server  cabinets or racks?  Or, do you know of a
> company looking to get
> > rid of some  server cabinets or racks?
> >

> > KC Linux Users Group -- to unsubscribe send mail
> to majordomo at kclug.org
> > Enter without the quotes in body of message
>

> majordomo at kclug.org
> Enter without the quotes in body of message

=====
32 bit extensions and a graphical
shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit operating system
originally coded for a 4 bit microprocessor, written
by a 2 bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition.