Server Cabinets or Racks

admin at kclinux.net admin at kclinux.net
Wed Jan 15 04:52:54 CST 2003

Oh man!  I found a jewel of a store in Raytown off of 63rd (several blocks
east of Blue Ridge).  I cant remember the name or exactly where it is, when
I went I rode with someone, which is now in Denver without email and havent
recieved his new number yet.  Has anyone else found this place and could
provide some info?  My friend got a full rack for $200 (used).