apache question

William Cockerham bill at cockerham.us
Tue Jan 14 14:39:07 CST 2003

This is another one of those that in my opinion would depend upon OS.
You might be able to get a mod_php binary that you can just plug and
play without doing a complete recompile, but you may have to completely
rebuild the apache and accompanying software with it (mod_ssl,
mod_mysql, etc...)  I hope you see what I´m trying to say here.

Bill