RR dialup

Adam J Bunton ajbunton at kc.rr.com
Tue Jan 14 05:35:56 CST 2003

Subject: RE: RR dialup
From: Adam J Bunton <ajbunton at kc.rr.com>
To: Jonathan Hutchins <hutchins at opus1.com>

I did get RR dialup to work finally.  I found this site very helpful
http://www.hwaci.com/sw/eznet/. Thanks for noticing the Outlook Express
motif, even though I prefer Evolution.  All my friends use Windoze so in
setting a VPN to my server I often switch over to check and see if it
works properly for them.  I get to see how the other side lives, at the
expense of Bill Gates knowing every time I log on to the internet.
Thanks for the responses to my question.