Apache Error Logs

Seth Dimbert s.dimbert at fhmr.com
Mon Jan 13 02:51:34 CST 2003

OK... I remembered this great new web resource that friend told me about
called Google. Have you guys ever heard of it?  ;)

Sorry for the silliness of my last post.

I spent 0.23 seconds at Google and found just over 122,000 good places to go
to get an idea where my error logs were. :sheepish grin:

But, I've mis-stated the question. You see, Apache isn't the only thing
failing. When the box hiccups, I can't attach via http, ftp or SSH!

So, I have to reboot the box manually (like I just did). So, once it
restarts, where do I look to determine the problem?