Firewalls and routers

Doug Bronson doug at bronson-tate.com
Mon Jan 13 02:29:59 CST 2003

Yes you are correct about me having three interconnected networks.
A): I have tried differant subnets. Did not seem to help.
B): How do I tell them?
C): D-Link default route is to the cable modem. Linux router/proxy,
default route is to the D-Link router ( set up in the EXT nic config
"eth0"). The internal LAN's default route is to the Linux router/proxy.
Is this what you mean?

Using PM Firewall I do have access to the web. But like I said there is
no other access.
Something must be getting through in order to get on the web. I'm sure
that it is just a simple IPChain problem that I'm just overlooking.

Doug