What to do?

Patrick Miller pert at tas-kc.com
Sat Jan 11 23:55:09 CST 2003

What if someone else has now printed?
What if someone else has or will soon download stuff or crash there systems.
You are already on record of knowing about this, and they may accuse you of
something worse that might happen by someone else who does not make it known
they are there. Even if you prove you didn't do the worse deeds, you knew
about it, and with computers becoming more main streem, a more main streem
answer may become more common i.e. get people for knowing and not telling.

Wouldn't that mean he should really want to try and get the hole closed so
he does not get in trouble for someone else's misdeeds?

Then just keep in mind what was said on the list the next time he finds
something, and not publicizing something that could get him in trouble!

After all I am sure they are not logging (previously) the mac addresses, so
anything that has happened will be attributed to you the person on the record
as having entered the place.

--
Patrick Miller