dont laugh at me... itty bitty scsi drives

Kurt Kessler kessler2k at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 11 05:06:57 CST 2003

I really have nothing to speak of. I did find a sound
blaster 16 with a scsi controller on it, but it doesnt
seem to be working. I may just sell them as is. Not
really sure yet.

Kurt

http://listings.ebay.com/pool2/plistings/list/all/category4598/index.html?from=R0

> Classic Amiga computer users need smaller SCSI
> drives.
>  A lot of the early controllers couldn't handle over
> quarter gig. I used to have to boot one system from
> an
> external SCSI Zip drive. SCSI HD's, Amiga formated
> and
> not, turn up every week on eBay's Amiga category.
>
> Just my two centavos.
>
> Best,
> Bob Kennedy
>

> --- Kurt Kessler <kessler2k at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > I am scsi illiterate <cue laughter>...
> >
> > anyway, my father dumped off a box of scsi hard
> > drives tonight that he got from some friend.
>
> snip
>
> > this whole box has nothing over 800 meg, but all
> of
> > these sites seem to be asking top dollar. so now
> my
> > greed kicks in...
> > rather than keep these relics of the 286 era, are
> > they REALLY worth selling?
> >
> snip
>
> > i only ask, cuz i have never had anything at all
> > that
> > was scsi until i bought my sparc here recently.
> any
> > info is appreciated.
> >
> > kurt

> now.
> http://mailplus.yahoo.com

=====
32 bit extensions and a graphical
shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit operating system
originally coded for a 4 bit microprocessor, written
by a 2 bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition.