What to do?

jose sanchez j_r_sanchez at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 11 04:19:27 CST 2003

> Jose, I can understand being curious with a new
> technology, but you willingly opened
> this can of worms without any help from us.

The only reason I went out and drive around was only
curiosity. Once I got to theses sites I wanted to know
if the Network Administrator was doing its job. Now, I
know what NOT to do next time I set up a WLAN.

> why are you coming to the list now
> with your moral dilemma?

I've come to the list to find out what to do. I didn't
know how to react to this.

> Maybe
> you got scared and thought you would get caught and
> now you need an alibi.

To be honest, I am not scared of this because I know
I'm not going to be caught; I deleted my foot steps
and most of the access points were not logging MAC
addresses.

> Or
> perhaps your looking to make a quick buck and want
> some verification that your
> actions are legal.

Since I'm out of work for over six months, I also
wanted to make a quick buck.

Thanks.