What to do?

Jeremy Fowler jfowler at westrope.com
Fri Jan 10 23:30:14 CST 2003

Well, hold on there Michienne. I don't necessarily consider driving around in
your car looking for Wireless Access Points very high up on my good Samaritan
totem pole. If you ask me, warchalking is, at the very least, suspicious. Jose,
I can understand being curious with a new technology, but you willingly opened
this can of worms without any help from us. It would be different if you were
able to access them from your home or office, but you willingly searched out
these open networks for some reason. You had to have some type of motive for
your actions, why are you coming to the list now with your moral dilemma? Maybe
you got scared and thought you would get caught and now you need an alibi. Or
perhaps your looking to make a quick buck and want some verification that your
actions are legal. Either way, I wouldn't hire you cause I don't trust your
motives. I doubt anyone else would either. Just my $0.02...