KCLUG Website & Mozilla

Bumble drbeams at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 10 23:37:24 CST 2003

The best way to approach a website change, if there is interest, is by
casting a vote - via e-mail with a three day opening.  If there is
favor, open the design up to subbmissions, and then vote on the submissions.

Noticing the interest in mozilla, and having an interest in the UI
design myself, I think it would be a neat idea if KCLUG would form a
mozilla UI (theme) group and design a theme uniquely designed with a
Kansas City flavor.  I believe it would set KCLUG apart from other LUGs,
and would be a great opportunity to offer something to Kansas City and
thier websites.  This would also serve as a strong promotional
opportunity for KCLUG.

Dale