Linux Tax Software

JARiley at dstsystems.com JARiley at dstsystems.com
Fri Jan 10 22:59:23 CST 2003

taxact.com is good, just make sure you keep copies of your forms locally,
because they lock down their database late in the year to update it for the
next year.

James Riley
Staff Systems Programmer
DST Systems, Inc.
816.737.6951

                    Gerald Combs
                    <gerald at ethereal.com>        To:     admin at kclinux.net
                    Sent by:                     cc:     kclug at kclug.org
                    owner-kclug at marauder.i       Subject:     Re: Linux Tax Software
                    lliana.net

                    01/09/2003 02:24 PM

On Thu, 9 Jan 2003 admin at kclinux.net wrote:

> Someone just came up to me and asked if there's any "safe" federal and/or
> state tax software for linux available.  Can anyone recommend one or two?
> Thanx.

According to their web site, TaxACT Online (http://www.taxactonline.com/)
supports Linux.  I've never used them, so I can't comment either way on
their quality, reliability or security.