What to do?

Duane Attaway dattaway at dattaway.org
Fri Jan 10 19:13:36 CST 2003

On Fri, 10 Jan 2003, jose sanchez wrote:

> Should I let them know their Network is vulnerable and offer to tweak it
> for a small fee or just let them find out the hard way?

Stay away.  Far away.

I hear people may lose their job for installing an access point and
leaving their network insecure.  When they get in trouble, they like to
shift the blame.  Why get fired when you can have a "hacker" arrested by
the FBI for terrorism?  That way they aren't guilty for negligence.

--
Why drive a car when you can ride a bike?
http://attaway.net                 http://counter.li.org   user #142150