I broke ilug... Now: ilug somewhat fixed

Dustin Decker dustind at moon-lite.com
Thu Jan 9 17:53:27 CST 2003

On Thu, 9 Jan 2003, Eric R. wrote:

> So... what I did was fire up the control panel for linuxalternatives.com
> and recreated the nuke_authors table on ilug.org, using the nuke_authors
> table from linuxalternatives as a template.  To make a long story short,
> ilug.org is operational again.  HOWEVER... I still can't login to ilug
> using the admin account on the admin.php page. I was prompted to create
> the superuser account, but when I submit, it prompts to me log in again,
> and there I sit. Hittin the Login button using the admin user and pass
> does little more than refresh the page. Everything else seems to be
> functional.

I hate to ask the obviously painful question here, but you do have a
backup of the database lying around somewhere, don't you?  If not, I
expect you will from now on.  :)
<just inserting a jab here and there>
Dustin

--
| Dustin Decker                     |
| http://www.dustindecker.com |                                         |
| Moon-Lite Computing         | Feeling amorous, she looked under the   |
| 913.579.7117                | sheets and cried, "Oh, no, it's         |