I broke ilug... Now: ilug somewhat fixed

Eric R. rossiter at discoverynet.com
Thu Jan 9 17:23:15 CST 2003

Morning LugNuts,

First off, thanks to everyone who replied and tried to help.  I'll try
to reply to everyone here in one email.

Mr. Spangler,

Marvelous display of analytical troubleshooting skills. Can I adopt you
as to have you on premises?  We are not worthy... (repeat)

Jared,

Yes, you are correct, the number of tables was skewwed by one.  I
apparently should have "EMPTIED" and NOT "DROPPED" the table as was
suggested in the nukesupport forum. *SIGH* Live and learn I reckon...

admin at kclinux.net

Yes sir, I tried manipultating the themes to no avail.

So... what I did was fire up the control panel for linuxalternatives.com
and recreated the nuke_authors table on ilug.org, using the nuke_authors
table from linuxalternatives as a template.  To make a long story short,
ilug.org is operational again.  HOWEVER... I still can't login to ilug
using the admin account on the admin.php page. I was prompted to create
the superuser account, but when I submit, it prompts to me log in again,
and there I sit. Hittin the Login button using the admin user and pass
does little more than refresh the page. Everything else seems to be
functional.

Jared, do you still have an admin account on ILUG?

Anyone seen Aldis??

Thanks everyone, you guys are great!!!

Eric