dont laugh at me...

Kurt Kessler kessler2k at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 9 05:25:00 CST 2003

I am scsi illiterate <cue laughter>...

anyway, my father dumped off a box of scsi hard drives
tonight that he got from some friend. so i'm left with
the task of looking up part #'s and jotting down the
capacities (thanks dad). anyway, alot of the sites
that show up when i'm doing my search are online
stores selling scsi drives. from what i'm seeing,
these have quite a bit of value??? this whole box has
nothing over 800 meg, but all of these sites seem to
be asking top dollar. so now my greed kicks in...

rather than keep these relics of the 286 era, are they
REALLY worth selling?

here is one of the pages i found as an example:
http://www.4cheapparts.com/cgi-bin/checkitout/checkitout.cgi?networkpSTORE:searchCKIE:QUANTUM++++CAT
EGORY

i only ask, cuz i have never had anything at all that
was scsi until i bought my sparc here recently. any
info is appreciated.

kurt

=====
32 bit extensions and a graphical
shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit operating system
originally coded for a 4 bit microprocessor, written
by a 2 bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition.