Seems like it should be easy...

Peter Amisano pamisano at kc.rr.com
Thu Jan 9 04:36:13 CST 2003

   Yeah its pretty easy.  I wrote a script for a bed and breakfast that
   is tied to a calendar.  When you click on the day in the calendar the
   database is searched based on the date and tells you which rooms are
   reserved on that day.

   Date/Time functions are very easy in PHP.

   email me outside the group and I'll try and help you out.

   Pete