I broke ilug

Kurt Kessler kessler2k at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 9 03:21:12 CST 2003

Well, i cant log in with my account or creating
another one... but there is this tidbit up at top...

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a
valid MySQL result resource in
/home/ilugorg/public_html/includes/sql_layer.php on
line 253

dunno what significance it has, but im sure someone
here will know.

Kurt

--- Eric Rossiter <rossiter at discoverynet.com> wrote:
> Evening Lugnuts,
>
> Help!!!  I was messing with a new theme at ilug.org,
> and all of a sudden
> I couldn't log into the administrator account
> (admin.php).
>
> I've spent several hours gooling and trying
> different things.  One of
> the suggestions, was to delete the nuke_authors
> table, which would force
> a re-creation of the administrator account when
> going to admin.php.
>
> Well this is true, I'm prompted to create a super
> user for the site, and
> when I fill out all the info and try to submit I get
> the following:
>
> Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not
> a valid MySQL result
> resource in
> /home/ilugorg/public_html/includes/sql_layer.php on
> line 253
>
> Any ideas, anyone... anywhere...
>
> I'm lost at this point and ilug is less than
> functional.
>
> To re-create the whole process:
> http://ilug.org/admin.php
>
> If someone gets it to work, please let me know what
> you set for admin
> and pass.  =)
>
> Thanks for your time,
>

> majordomo at kclug.org
> Enter without the quotes in body of message

=====
32 bit extensions and a graphical
shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit operating system
originally coded for a 4 bit microprocessor, written
by a 2 bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition.