I broke ilug

Eric Rossiter rossiter at discoverynet.com
Thu Jan 9 02:21:52 CST 2003

Evening Lugnuts,

Help!!!  I was messing with a new theme at ilug.org, and all of a sudden
I couldn't log into the administrator account (admin.php).

I've spent several hours gooling and trying different things.  One of
the suggestions, was to delete the nuke_authors table, which would force
a re-creation of the administrator account when going to admin.php.

Well this is true, I'm prompted to create a super user for the site, and
when I fill out all the info and try to submit I get the following:

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result
resource in /home/ilugorg/public_html/includes/sql_layer.php on line 253

Any ideas, anyone... anywhere...

I'm lost at this point and ilug is less than functional.

To re-create the whole process: http://ilug.org/admin.php

If someone gets it to work, please let me know what you set for admin
and pass.  =)

Thanks for your time,