Customizing Mozilla Mail

Jared Smith jared at trios.org
Tue Jan 7 21:16:42 CST 2003

>It seems like this should be easy...am I missing something obvious, or
>is changing the Mozilla UI really as hard as it appears to be?

Presently, yes, it looks rather code-geeky. However, there is room for
folks to make some tools.

Regarding the _cmds I referenced, I found the following line:

<snip>
If someone has time to go through the browser and mailnews commands and
make an orderly list, it would be greatly appreciated and happily included in
the next revision of this document.
</snip>

I think I'll do that, and finally contribute to Mozilla.

-Jared