frontpage apache question

Dale dale_n_ks at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 3 17:35:37 CST 2003

Yea this is a server that is not in production at the
time.  .js is javascript...
The extensions are working. or appear to be since I
can connect with Frontpage and publish.
Just won't serve up the scripts.  I have a feeling
that I need to set something in the <VirtualHost>
directive.. so now I am researching that.
Unfortunatly most of the documentation wants to talk
about FP extensions on a system that has winblowz
running.

--- Jonathan Hutchins <hutchins at tarcanfel.org> wrote:
> [...]

=====
  |     The only possible interpretation of any       |
  |     research whatever in the "social sciences"  |
  |     is: some do, some don't.                            |
  |      -Ernest Rutherford                                   |