frontpage apache question

Dale dale_n_ks at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 3 16:29:46 CST 2003

Small question...
I recently installed 1.27 apache on 2.4.19
compiled with mod_perl, php, mod_fp
everything appears to work okay with one exception.
When one of the virtual sites is installed on the
original win2k server w/iis system all is good.
But when I publish the same site to the apache box the
.js files don't work?

Any ideas on what I may be missing here?
Logs aren't showing any errors..

=====
  |     The only possible interpretation of any       |
  |     research whatever in the "social sciences"  |
  |     is: some do, some don't.                            |
  |      -Ernest Rutherford                                   |