Dual monitors, and VMware

email2jamez at covad.net email2jamez at covad.net
Wed Jan 1 10:51:21 CST 2003

I have had experience with VMware.  However, I only ran it inside a smaller
window on my KDE desktop so I wouldn't know if you could use dual monitors
or not.  I found in my experience that seeing how you are running virtually
a second computer in the same system, my computer slowed down excessively,
to the point where I could do almost nothing.  I don't know if you've had
the same experience or not.  I'm sure with really good hardware it wouldn't
be much of a problem.

James