Dual monitors, and VMware

Dustin Decker dustind at moon-lite.com
Wed Jan 1 03:34:17 CST 2003

On Tue, 31 Dec 2002, Jonathan Hutchins wrote:

> [...]

I can't comment on dual-headed Linux boxes haven't yet done such a thing.
However, I do know that if the "host OS" is Windows, you can set up dual
monitors and run all of your VMWare sessions on the second monitor.

Dustin

--
| Dustin Decker                     |
| http://www.dustindecker.com |                                         |
| Moon-Lite Computing         |  Occam's eraser:                        |
| 913.579.7117                |  "The philosophical principle that even |
*-----------------------------|  the simplest solution is bound to have |
                              |  something wrong with it."              |