Security Camera setup

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Wed Aug 27 11:42:34 CDT 2003

You can go Linux based and use a stand-alone camera like the Stardot
Technologies system, or the Axis models.   If it's for a dial-up location,
the Stardot models are a lot more reliable (something about the scripting),
plus I like them overall for features.  Both cameras allow you to add
external triggers, which would be a motion sensor in this case.  A clever
disguise and viola!