OT Sun hardware question

Kris Bodenheimer numa at thenuma.com
Mon Aug 25 21:36:33 CDT 2003

Yep, I have a keyboard/mouse ps/2 to sun keyboard/mouse interface box, I
can get the number for it at home.  Ebay has them every few months or
so.  It doesn't do video.  Also, some of the older sun monitors can be
"converted" to vga by switching what horizontal sync color is on
attached (requires soldering or fancy converter)  other more modern sun
monitors are 13w3 but will sync on vga sync or sun.  And remember sgi
uses a completely different sync.