OT Sun hardware question

KRFinch at dstsystems.com KRFinch at dstsystems.com
Mon Aug 25 15:01:46 CDT 2003

That's "Surplus Exchange".

Sorry.

Let me know if you need directions.

- Kevin

----- Forwarded by Kevin R. Finch/Winchester/DST/US on 08/25/2003 10:01 AM
-----

             KRFinch at dstsystem
             s.com
             owner-kclug at marau         kclug at kclug.org
             der.illiana.net                                            cc

                                                                   Subject
             08/25/2003 09:38          Re: OT Sun hardware question
             AM

I've seen Sun monitors down at Surplus Echange before.  There's no
guarantee there are any there now, but considering how cheap it would be if
you found one,  it would be the first place I'd look.

Thanks!

Kevin Finch
Network Administrator
DST Systems, Inc.