Microsoft Switches to Linux

admin at kclinux.net admin at kclinux.net
Tue Aug 19 15:59:31 CDT 2003

uhh, since when did the OS determine on how to stop a DDOS attack?  Hook a
linux box to a cable modem, and launch a DDOS attack on it from several
university rooted boxes, send 2mb x 12 packets, and lets see if that linux
box can do anything on the internet, inbound or outbound.

--
KC Linux dot Net
http://www.kclinux.net