Java programming job(s) in Springfield MO

Andrew Moore amoore at mooresystems.com
Mon Aug 18 19:34:04 CDT 2003

Hi KC luggers -

This may be somewhat off topic, but in light of current job
related postings, I think I can get away with it.

I was recently speaking with a manager in the IT area
of a large sporting goods store in Springfield, MO. He
says they are always looking for guys that can help them
in their web development. I believe it's mostly Java programming,
probably some on windows. Their site runs on linux, so they're
not entirely a Microsoft shop or anything.

If you're interested in more information, contact me and
I'll put you in touch with the appropriate contacts there.

-Andy