Debian hits the double digits

Paul Joseph Thompson captbunzo at squirrelmail.org
Sat Aug 16 13:52:21 CDT 2003

Paul Joseph Thompson wrote:

>Sounds like we should have at least a simple DDD party.
>
>  (DDD = Debian Double Digit - Debian is turning 10 years
>   old tomorrow, 2003.08.16, and some of us might get together
>   to celebrate. If you got this message and you don't know
>   why, I was just trying to spread the invite to possibly
>   interested folks...)
>
>One idea would be to get together and go see Matrix Reloaded on the
>IMAX. The price is $10 a person, but I can (I think) save us a buck
>or two a piece since I am a Sprint employee.

Ok, here is the plan. I hate making the plan for a group that I don't
know that well, but oh well. Guess I have to if we are going to do
anything... :)

    What: Matrix Reloaded
    Where: IMAX Theater, KC Zoo
    Show Starts: 8:45 PM
    We Meet: 8:00 PM

Of course, feel free to wander in any time between 8 and 8:45. I will
attempt to purchase tickets for whoever has arrived at 8:15. Like I
said, I can hopefully get us a discount of a buck or two per ticket.

After the show, we can make further plans for Debian celebratoryness. My
house is still open for coming back to. Definately a
bring-your-own-beverage kind of event, though I can probably spring for
a little bit of something. But just a little bit if I don't want my wife
to injure me.

IMPORTANT!!!! IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON ATTENDING, please call me at:

    913-707-1222
    913-707-6984 (if by some chance I don't answer the first number)

The first number is my PCS phone. I have it on me at all times.

Sorry once again for the spam to all you innocent people. This should be
the last one.

Thanks,
Paul Thompson